Hello!

shroom2021

New member
Sep 27, 2026
3
0
1
Just started two big projects. I'm using blueprints for an IBN-5100 to 3dprint and build an IBM-5100. The STL is fullsize for the IBN, which is why I'm using that model, but with a little work I can turn it into the appropriate shaped chassis for the IBM. It'll be modern components, but I am hoping to recreate the whole experience in a way that's easily repeatable and affordable.

My other project is to refurbish a Macintosh Classic. Currently waiting on tools to arrive so i can TS the sweep board and hopefully that's the extent of the issues!
 
Welcome to RetroTechCollection Shroom2021!

That sounds like a fantastic project, I'd love to know how you get on with it! If you feel like it, please let me know if I can add your STL files to the wiki as I'm sure many people would love to recreate parts of the IBM-5100!

If you need any help with your Macintosh Classic refurb let me know, I've done quite a few of them now!

All the best,
Josh :)